- We recommend that you check in at Spa Reception at least 10 minutes prior to your appointment.
- We hold your appointments just for you and ask that you give 48 hours notice of cancellation. Where no notice or less than 48 hours notice is given, the entire booked treatment charge will apply, unless we have been able to reallocate your space to another client
- In the event you are late for your treatment, your therapist will complete as much of the treatment as possible in the time remaining and the entire treatment charge will apply
Spa Day Bookings and Payments
- Full payment is required for Spa packages at the time of booking
- A 2% surcharge will be added for all credit card payments
- Groups of 6 or more and bridal parties will require a 50% deposit at time of booking
- We advise against the excessive consumption of alcoholic drinks prior to or during your visit to the Spa
- Where possible, please do not use mobile phones in the communal areas of the Spa
- A 50% refund will be issued if guests adhere to a 48-hour cancellation notice for Spa Days and group bookings
- We will always try our best to accommodate Spa Day dates changes, however, if the change is requested by a guest and we are unable to reallocate the appointments, we reserve the right to not offer a refund.
- Please make us aware on booking if you have any allergies prior to arrival to ensure we have time to tailor your treatment specifically to you. Occasionally we may recommend you change your treatment to an alternative but where possible the allergens which have been highlighted will be omitted from the treatment. We cannot guarantee against reactions, as the products may be made in factories where that ingredient is used.
- Patch testing is required for various treatments at the Spa and is for your own safety, patch testing is only done when recommended by the manufacturer or on request, it is your responsibility to make us aware of any allergies or reactions you may already be aware of or that may occur
- We always recommend that you seek medical advise should you have such a reaction, as the reaction may not be from or caused by the treatment received
- Always inform us of any reactions which occur, however small, this way we are able to guide your towards a more suitable treatment, or avoid it altogether, for your own safety
- Allergic reactions are different per individual and can occur unexpectedly for the 1st time
- If you are eating at the Spa as part of a Spa package, please make us aware of any dietary requirements at the time of booking
- If you are currently undergoing any long-term medical treatment or on-going medical care, taking any form of medication or you have a condition that is not controlled, then please seek advice from your specialist before any treatments. If there is something you wish to discuss further with us please call 01458 258852
- All visitors to the Spa must be at least sixteen years of age and accompanied by an adult
- In keeping with our commitment to cleanliness, safety, and hygiene, our equipment is sterilized and sanitized after every treatment and service
- We have specially designed treatments for expectant mothers. Please allow Spa reception and therapists to guide you in selecting which treatments and services are most suitable for you during this special time
- Spa Experience vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of purchase (unless otherwise stated)
- Monetary Vouchers can be used for payment on all products and services at the Spa. Monetary vouchers are non-refundable
- Lost vouchers cannot be replaced